Tuesday, February 7, 2017

What in the world is quantum biofeedback?

Dr. Kim and I have changed up my treatment protocol a bit...and it seems to be working! My body has fought and is winning the battle of eradicating viruses and bacterial infestations I have had for years. We are now able to specifically target the Lyme's spirochete and I feel like a superhero giving the smack-down to my personal Kryptonite some days. I have gone from weekly biofeedback sessions to now only needing one a month. You may think that a weekly anything isn't that big of a deal, and it isn't until you add in the 2 hour drive to Wilmington from Raleigh, another 2 hours sitting in a chair, then an additional 2 hour return to Raleigh. Yeah. Weekly visits even with someone as wonderful as Dr. Kim was getting OLD as Methuselah.

Since most of you are probably not familiar with the main treatment protocol I have chosen, I thought I would give you just a little bit of information about it. Essentially, Quantum Biofeedback is a machine based on quantum physics and it works with your body's biorhythms at the cellular and energetic level. It is pretty much hitting a full system reset button every time you do one of these sessions.



I am connected to a computer by 5 bands from 90 minutes to 2 hours each session. I admit, when I first started seeing Kim for this therapy for migraines several years ago I was a bit skeptical. Actually, so skeptical and enough of a brat that I had to try it out just to debunk the therapy. I initially purposely withheld things that were going on with my body and my bodily systems just to see if they were picked up on the software. To my amazement, many minute things showed up on the test Matrix...even a Cheezits binge several days prior to one session. (I know, right?) I quickly quit doubting the technology and now I gladly submit to this slightly esoteric therapy.

I have been asked if I feel anything during one of my sessions. I am one of those humans who is very attuned to what is going on within my system. I can usually tell what area Kim is working on, whether it be my gums, my central nervous system, my back, even my liver or gallbladder.  It doesn't hurt at all, but sometimes I can feel an organ twitch or jump or feel additional energy in certain areas. The biggest payoff is at the end of that hour and a half to two hour session when I am balanced, focused, and feel a sense of well-being about myself. It is worth the 6-7 hours out of a day, even for someone like me who is unable to sit still very well for 5 minutes.


What I like best about this technology is it resets the mind - body - spirit connection. Have you ever felt like things were just off and that you were not firing on all of your cylinders? Can you suspend your skepticism and disbelief enough to understand that a lot of dis-ease is caused by emotional blocks? Earl Nightingale said it best: "you become what you think about." Do you feel better about yourself when you are sitting around complaining, or when you are thanking God for being able to hear the birds sing that day? By the same token, when you are feeling awful does it help when you sit around and miserate about it or get out and try to do something to help someone else? And that my friends is precisely why I am writing this blog.

Yes, Lyme's dis-ease and its subsequent symptoms were caused by a microscopic critter that invaded my system decades ago. Years of self-abuse by eating the wrong things, not getting enough sleep, allowing emotional blocks to cause me to physically stumble...not following my heart let alone the God I believed in yet turned my back on. All of these factors contributed to my body not being able to clear the minute stealth bomber wreaking havoc in my body. Those days are over, friends, thanks to a vast array of nutritional supplements, lifestyle changes, an assortment of treatment modalities...and LOTS of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment